Friday, November 23, 2012

Now I'm not sure if this was actually me driving or Josh, but this is the machine i got to drive. Motor is equipped with a mildly built KA-T. Bottom end is built with a 60 trim compressor housing and a 48 on turbine. Josh gave me two ride alongs before i drove it. I notice the harsh steering and engine on and off rev limiter. I gave him a few tips then i asked to take over and he accepted. Before Josh started drifting he was auto crossing in his 240. So his setup was totally whacked. 255-35-18 at all four corners with the damping on half and zero alignment. So it was a bit challenging steering the car. I asked Josh if he minds if i hit rev limit a few times since i saw that he was on it. That car was not easy to stay off the limiter. Never drove a car with that kind of setup before which i had a blast! Josh if you reading this, get ahold of me so i can give you some alignment specs!! I want to see you hauling ass and boiling smoke next season!




No comments:

Post a Comment